Our Patient Portal provides you with secure, online access to portions of your medical records as well as an easy and convenient way to communicate us through a secure internet connection.
Think of it as an online account for your doctor’s office, similar to online banking or credit card accounts you may currently have. Once you are logged into your portal account, the information you view pulls from your own personal medical record. Only you will have access to your health records, including any messages or information sent to you from our practice.
With our patient portal you will be able to:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your doctor’s office, including test results and educational material
- Easily notify us of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address and insurance changes.
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice
- View upcoming and previous appointments, including the doctor and location of those appointments
- View and/or print your current medications and allergies list
Patient Portal Instructional Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Is our patient portal secure?
We take great care to make sure your health information is kept private and secure. Our patient portal uses HTTPS to provide encrypted communication between you and our office. Access to your portal account is controlled through secure access codes, personal ID’s, and passwords. Only you will have access to the login information needed to view your account.
What are the benefits of using our patient portal?
Our patient portal helps you take a more active role in your healthcare and helps us create a more accurate record of your medical history as well as educate you on certain aspects of your health. It provides you with:
- a more efficient way of communicating with our practice, eliminating phone tag.
- the ability to print or download portions of your chart to take with you to other providers participating in your care, thus reducing the amount of paperwork you may need to fill out.
- the documents, letters, and orders that might otherwise be mailed to you can be sent quickly and conveniently to your portal account. Keep in mind that you will continue to have access to these documents until you choose to delete them from your inbox, so you won’t have to worry about important medical papers or letters getting damaged or lost.
What do I need to use the patient portal?
You will need access to a computer connected to the internet and an up-to-date browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari). You will also need an email address. The email address you provide is only used to notify you when you have a new message in your portal account. It is treated with the same privacy and care as your health records and will never be sold or leased. It is recommended that you use an email address only you have access to.
How do I sign up?
In order to have a patient portal account you will need to already be a patient at our practice.
To activate your account, you will need to receive an activation code from us. Once you have received the code, you will be able to create your own username, password, and other login information used to verify your identity.