Obstetric Care in Rochester and Penfield, NY
Providing Exceptional Prenatal Care
Genesee Valley Obstetrics and Gynecology offers comprehensive obstetrical services. Our OB/GYNs are highly trained and have extensive experience providing care to patients throughout the Rochester and Penfield area. Call (585) 641-0399 to schedule an appointment at one of our offices in Rochester or Penfield today!
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Reproductive Medicine
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal Education Program
- Birthing options
- Obstetrical ultrasound
- Safe medicines during pregnancy
- Prenatal visits
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Prenatal care and testing
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Fetal monitoring
- Preterm birth
- Low birth weight
- Obstetric anesthesia
- High risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, and diabetes
- Labor and delivery care
- Postpartum care
- Male infant circumcision
- Family Maternity Center
- You will deliver your baby at Highland Hospital, Family Maternity Center. Highland offers a variety of classes to help prepare mothers and their partners for labor and delivery, parenting issues and preparing for hospital stay. Highland Hospital, Family Maternity Center
Download Testing Documents
Access our online Knowledgebase of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth
Visit our calendar to view what to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Have a cold and wondering what you can take? Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
View information about ultrasounds, what to expect, when they are given and more.