Providing Prenatal Care to Women Throughout Rochester, NY
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Reproductive Medicine
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Obstetrical ultrasound
- Safe medicines during pregnancy
- Prenatal visits
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Prenatal care and testing
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Fetal monitoring
- Preterm birth
- Low birth weight
- Obstetric anesthesia
- High risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, and diabetes
- Labor and delivery care
- Postpartum care
- Male infant circumcision
- Family Maternity Center
- You will deliver your baby at Highland Hospital, Family Maternity Center. Highland offers a variety of classes to help prepare mothers and their partners for labor and delivery, parenting issues and preparing for hospital stay. Highland Hospital, Family Maternity Center
Download Testing Documents
Access our online Knowledgebase of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth
Visit our calendar to view what to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Have a cold and wondering what you can take? Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
View information about ultrasounds, what to expect, when they are given and more.
Scheduling an Appointment
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment with an obstetrician at Genesee Valley Obstetrics & Gynecology, please give us a call today at (585) 641-0399.